Garmin Rally RS200 Dual Power Pedals
Totally new and improved, this dual-sensing power meter has undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats in mind.
Garmin Rally RS200 Dual Power Pedals In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RS200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve. Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
Garmin Rally RS200 Dual Power Pedals Features
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favourite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
Garmin Rally RS200 Dual Power Pedals Specification
- Rally RS200
- Weight: 320 g
- Water Resistane: IXP7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
Garmin Rally RS200 Dual Power Pedals In The Box
- Rally RS200 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers