Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar Rear Light
Increase your awareness and safety with this new rear light. This rearview radar with tail light pairs with your Edge® bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind.
Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar Rear Light Features
- Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming.
- One radar. Multiple display options. Pair it with your compatible Garmin device, your phone or both.
- The Varia™ app has you covered if you’re using your phone as a primary or backup display.
- Shine brighter. Daylight visibility lets approaching vehicles see you from up to a mile away.
- It’s small, it’s easy to mount, and it works with just about any bike.
- Get more life out of your radar with up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode.
Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar Rear Light Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 71.0 g
- Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash
- ANT+®: Yes
- BLE: Yes
- Water Rating IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220 degrees
Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar Rear Light In The Box
- Varia™ RTL515
- Mounting kit
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.