Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Pedals With Ceramic Bearing
Fitted with 12nm carbon blades with additional 16nm carbon blades included.Ceramic bearing and BLADE technology transfer 100% of your power input to the drivetrain. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike. The pedal with the best weight-to-contact area ratio on the market today.
Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Pedals With Ceramic Bearing with reduced friction and thanks to the ceramic bearings which have a lifespan 4 to 6 times longer than standard steel bearings.
Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Pedals With Ceramic Bearing axle is guaranteed waterproof by IPX7 (full immersion) and IPX6 (rotating pedal exposed to water jets) tests. The design of the outer cap and the inside nut have been revised to meet these requirements. The pedal with the best weight-to-contact area ratio on the market today.
Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Pedals With Ceramic Bearing Specification
- Use: Race
- Body: Carbon
- Spindle: Chromoly Steel +
- Threading 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Stack Height: 14.8 mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle / Crankarm: 53 mm
- Platform Width: 67 mm
- Platform Surface Area: 700 mm²
- Tension: Pedals come installed with “12” carbon blades + additional “16” carbon blades
- Cleats: Kéo Cleats-Grey
- Float: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal Weight: 110 gr (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- Colour: Black
- Accessories: 2 sets of blades +1 pair of Kéo Cleats-Grey + screws
- Warranty: 2 years