Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals
Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals Specification
- Usage Beginner to advanced
- Body Composite
- Axle Chromoly
- Threading 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height 15,7 mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle / Crank Arm 53 mm
- Contact Surface Area 400 mm²
- Float 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats Kéo Grip Cleats
- Angular Movement 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal Weight 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- Available Colours Black, Black/Red, Black/White, Black/Yellow
- Includes a pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- Warranty 2 years
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.