Met Manta Helmet 2018
Used by Mark Cavendish and weighing only 200g, this is the lightest helmet of its kind on the market. The aerodynamic design provides incomparable performance in the wind tunnel by saving 10 watts at 50km/h compared to other similar road helmets. Thanks to the design, the position of the vents and the NACA crown vent help keep your head cool without increasing drag.
Met Manta Helmet provides superb safety and comfort thanks to, MET’s top of the line fit system, Safe-T Advanced. This provides the best weight and comfort ratio.The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort yet keeping weight low whilst allowing perspiration at the back of the head. The polyurethane soft padding improves the fitting affording a comfy head touch.
Met Manta Helmet features Airlite straps which are 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap. Dualgel Front Pad Helps to keep your head cooler when pushing the limits.The gel pad does not absorb perspiration and offers a much longer life span than traditional foam pads. An optional extra is available to purchase a USB LED light which fits snugly onto the dial of the fit system.
This light features 6 LEDs in flashing or constant modes. Night safe mode and water resistant.
Met Manta Helmet Specification
- Outer shell construction In-Mould
- Inner shell Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps Air lite straps
- Divider Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable. Gel front pad included as an option
- Be seen Reflective rear sticker
- Accessories Soft bag
- Compatibility MET USB LED light device
- Certification CE
- Weight Medium 200 gr and Large 230 gr
Please be advised MET Helmets are only for sale within Europe