Quarq DZero Alloy Power Meter Crankset
DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer and the new Qalvin BLE app.Quarq’s next generation in power meters, compatible with 10- and 11-speed drivetrains. DZero Aluminum does not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Quarq DZero Alloy Power Meter Crankset Features & Benefits
- Forged aluminum crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
Quarq DZero Alloy Power Meter Crankset Essential Details
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM Chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Forged aluminum models do not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Please Note Chainrings Are Sold Seperately
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.