Shimano Dura Ace STI R9160 TT Levers Pair
Weighing a mere 127g thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and alloy expanding wedge clamp.These two by eleven speed time trial and triathlon levers reduce drag thanks to their aerodynamic design. The one-button layout integrates seamlessly with Shimano’s synchronized shift.
Shimano Dura Ace STI R9160 TT Levers Pair Features
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with synchronized shifting
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- TT / Triathlon bar STI allows shifting while braking and can be used with additional bar end switches
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.