Shimano XTR PD-M9100 XC Race Pedals
This pedal features standard axle length and weighs only 314 grams per pair. Top of the range Shimano XTR SPD Pedal ideal for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design. Teflon coated open binding system with a sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance. Shimano SM-SH56 cleats are included.
Shimano XTR PD-M9100 XC Race Pedals Features
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Low profile platform height of 8.1 mm with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Standard Axle Weight: 314g per pair.
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.