Stans No Tubes Tyre Sealant 2oz Bottle
Just two ounces of Stan’s in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4″ almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan’s Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan’s Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F.
Stans No Tubes Tyre Sealant 2oz Bottle Features
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this small 2 ounce bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today’s tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan’s Tire Sealant.
- The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Brand: Stans No Tubes
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.