Giordana AV Versa Jacket
Pro-level quality garment without the price tag, this super lightweight wind front jacket is ideal for cyclists who train in mild winter or in early spring temperatures. Giordana AV Versa Jacket is worn by both the Astana Pro Cycling Team and the Michelton-Scott Pro Cycling Teams. Pixel reflective tail and reflective element at drive side arm band and back pocket for increased visibility and safety.
Giordana AV Versa Jacket Features
• Lightweight, tightly woven exterior fabric blocks wind and moisture while providing a rip proof surface
• eVent DV Stretch membrane is bonded to a light weight thermal fabric for ease of motion on the bike
• DWR treatment to create a hydrophobic environment
• Wind resistant zipper
• Microfiber fleece at interior of collar
• Straight cut cuffs fit perfectly under winter gloves
• Accented bar tacks throughout the jacket
• Gusseted rear pockets with drainage holes
• Pixel reflective tail for increased visibility
• Reflective element at drive side arm band and back pocket
• Pocket Lip on rear cargo pockets
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.